- Every American Citizen should visit the Gettysburg battlefields at least once.
- PJ Clarke’s is one of the best bars in the land.
- Commercial flying is one big pain in the a _ _ .
- It hurts to drive around the City of Detroit.
- Every American Citizen should visit Washington D.C. at least once.
- The 9/11 crash site in Shanksville, PA is another must see. To honor those heroes.
- Jackson Country Club dining is overrated; Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan is underrated.
- Comerica Park in Detroit hot dogs rate a 6 on a hot dog scale of 1 – 10 (Portillo’s in Chicago being a 10).
- Ohio Turnpike rest stops are the best I have seen in America: Panera Bread, Starbucks, I wanted to stay the weekend.
- Oberlin College in Ohio has a very lovely campus.
- An evening tour of the Washington monuments is breath taking.
- 25 year old nephews should not be so disciplined and centered.
- Diversity is not a common theme in the Mid-West of the United States.
- A great Reuben sandwich is to be had at the Rusty Nail Lounge in Canton, Michigan.
- The St. Regis Hotel in Washington D.C. has a cool lobby.
- The Pine Grille in Somerset, PA sells a bottle of Rolling Rock beer for $2.00.
- Chelsea, Michigan is a town you always want to come back to.
- I miss my Dad.
Big 12 – Texas Christian University
Big Ten – Michigan Wolverines
SEC – Alabama Crimson Tide
BCS Champs – Stanford over Alabama
SCIAC – Cal Lutheran Kingsman